VOLUNTEER AT THE PLAYHOUSE
The volunteer program has been an integral part of The Cumberland County Playhouse since 1964. Our volunteers provide vital support to our staff and serve as ambassadors for the Playhouse to the community. We recognize the importance of community involvement and stewardship and strive to include the community in our daily operations through volunteerism.
Become part of the Playhouse family today!
We have something just for you, including:
- Usher – Be the first face patrons see before the show! Take tickets, assist and interact with patrons.
- Concessions- Sell snacks and drinks prior to the show and at intermission
- Craft Table- Make and sell homemade crafts to Playhouse patrons
- Gift Shop- Sell unique items prior to the show and at intermission
- Boutique- Sell Playhouse merchandise
Click here to see more descriptions of our volunteer opportunities.
Benefits to volunteering:
Work alongside industry professionals
See your handiwork on stage
See shows before the general public
Annual recognition of service
Earn points towards FREE tickets
How to sign up:
The Playhouse accepts volunteer applications throughout the year.
Please fill out the Volunteer Information Form (click here to download) and drop it of at The Playhouse, or mail it to:
Cumberland County Playhouse
221 Tennessee Ave
Crossville, TN 38555
For more information please contact: